How to set up a Brother QL-820NWB printer and connect to a WiFi network? OR What are the steps for Brother QL-820NWB Printer Wi-Fi Setup?
Unboxing and Primary Configuration of the Printer
Connect to Wireless Network
1. Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select WLAN > WLAN (On/Off) > On in the settings menu. Press ‘OK’.
2. Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select WLAN > Infra Manual Setting in the settings menu. Press ‘OK’.
3. Your printer will search for available Wi-Fi networks. Please note, your printer and iPad or tablet will need to be on the same network.
4. Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select your desired network. Press OK.
5. Enter your password.
6. Look at the top right of the screen. Press [Menu] to switch between uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and symbols.
7. Use the [▲] and [▼] buttons to select the characters.
8. On connecting successfully, it will say “Connected!” Press ‘OK’.
9. If the connection fails please repeat steps 9 through 11.
10. Press the ‘OK’ button to turn to the main screen. You should be able to spot the Wi-Fi icon in the top right.
11. You will now need to configure CoReceptionist for devices to know how to interact with your printer.