Kisi setup and API tokens
- Create a “Unannounced Visitors” Group in Kisi. These Groups determine when your unannounced/instance can access your venue.
- Once you have created at least one group, click on the account icon in the top right corner and select Logins.
- Here you will see the option to generate an API token, make note of this as you will need to input this in to CoReceptionist to complete the integration.
Get the Kisi API token
To set up the automation, you need a Kisi API token for your master or parent account.
To obtain the API token, just log into your admin account and click on ‘My Account’ on the top right. Choose Logins. Scroll down to the section ‘My API Tokens’ and add an API key if you do not have one. Once done, just copy the key generated; you will need this in Step 4 below.
Integrating Kisi and CoReceptionist step
- Login to the dashboard of CoReceptionist
- Click Settings -> Integrations from the left-hand menu
- Scroll down until you find the Kisi integration, and click Configuration
- Input the API token you generated in Kisi and click Fetch Kisi Groups
- Choose Appropriate Group has “Unannounced Visitors” access.
When you have chosen a group, click Save button. All CoReceptionist visitors entry will automatically be added to the chosen Kisi group in step 4
Watch a demo of how the integration is set up and how it works.