How can I customize the badge layout for visitors? OR How can I enable badge printing?
With CoReceptionist you can customize the badge printing for all visitor types. There are default layouts of badges to choose from.
Let’s understand how it is done.
1. In the navigation panel on the left under ‘Setting’, go to ‘Configurations’.
2. Go to ‘Edit’ for Check-in type (or the visitor type you want to print badges for.)
3. Scroll down and then ‘Enable Pass Layout’.
4. Click on any of the default layouts.
5. Scroll up and click on ‘Save Visitor Type’.